Friday, August 3, 2007

What I’m feeling…literally

Right now I’m feeling better, Thank God!! I’m toward the end of fighting yet another bout with pink eye. I HATE pink eye!! This is like the 4th time I’ve had it!! Pretty soon I’m going to be immune to the freaking meds! This time I think I caught it from Taliyah, I was the only person who caught it out of everyone!! Man I think I need some vitamins, my immunity sucks when it comes to fighting off pink eye. Its like my body wants me to catch it or something! Maybe I’m turning on myself? Hum?! So now because of this stupid infection I can’t wear my contacts and I’m wearing my glasses. I hope nobody laughs at me tonight. About five people at work came up to me asking why I had glasses or telling me they didn’t know I wore them to begin with. Um, is it really any of their business?? NO! It’s definitely clearing up and I’m not contagious anymore, but still, enough is enough!!!





On a happier note I thought I would share that I’m really feeling the new Enrique cd, Insomniac. I actually didn’t buy it, Dave did, but I snatched it up as soon as I had the chance to listen to it. It’s a really-really good cd. I like listening to it at work, it has a perfect mix of slow and up beat tempos and it's just enough to get me through the day! Who doesn't need that right??








I also love Kathy Griffin, she is hands down one of the funniest female comics out there. She's zany and even funnier in person! Having seen her in Tucson a couple weeks ago was such a treat and boy is she brutally honest. She talked about everyone from Paris Hilton to Oprah to Paula Abdul, it was hilarious!!! I can guarantee that the next time she comes to Arizona we’ll be there!!





That's it for now, but don't forget to check back for more of our faves and our re-cap of our vacation in Rocky Point (hello I sooo can't wait for this!!) and definitely be on the look out for some stuff regarding our favorite show The Office.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

places you couldn't even imagine....

TimaSue said...

ay yi yi. girl you and the pink eye!!!! quit touching your eyes! And keep Dave off your pillow ;-)
No worries though, glasses are stylish.