Sunday, August 26, 2007

Does This Remind You of Someone?

(Picture from http://www.givememyremote.com/)


When I saw this a couple of weeks ago, I knew I just had to post it. I can’t quite put my finger on it but in this picture, Ed Helms (Andy) reminds me of someone I know. Hmmm, I wonder who it could be….I swear, I thought I knew someone who had that same problem. I think his name is Mave or maybe Tave…Eff, I just can’t remember ;o)

I don't mean to make fun of my friend's misfortune, but I must admit, that was kinda funny. We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you.

Along the same subject, those newbies running with Matt in the San Jose Marathon might want to invest in some nip band-aids so that this doesn’t happen to them.


Nipgurads (10 pair)
Price: $8.95
scottsdalerunningco.com

3 comments:

TimaSue said...

yikes Andy's going to need a transfusion after that marathon.

Eunice said...

Yeah, he has some major blood loss-age there. I so can’t wait to see that episode! One more month to go!!! That’s probably why in an earlier episode Andy said “I have walked several marathons”. I love that guy! Stanford, Connecticut!!! (clap clap- clap clap clap) Stanford, Connecticut!!! (clap clap- clap clap clap)

Dave said...

I feel his pain! He must really hurt after all that! I had the same problem, just not as bad as Andy! Loved the hint on the nip guards...they really do work!