Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ghost Town


Dave, Andrea, Matt and I got to go watch an advanced screening of Ghost Town on Tuesday It stars Ricky Gervais, Tia Leoni and Greg Kinnear. I won’t go into detail on the movie’s plot. You can go to it’s imdb page if you want to read about it. I will say that Ricky Gervais and the other actors did a great job in this movie (and no, I’m not biased because I hero worship Gervais). It’s funny, sweet and it just reels you in. It has this quality to it that makes both men and women like the movie. Kristen Wiig also has some hilarious scenes in the movie. So, what you guys need to do is wait for it to come out next weekend (September 19th), then get into your cars and drive to the movie theatre to watch it. Do it! Do it! 3-2-1…5-4-3-2-1. Do it! Do it! Go watch this movie. STAT…STAT means now! Is that a little overboard? Sorry, but seriously check it out.

No comments: