Thursday, May 8, 2008

T.G.I.T.

Thank goodness it’s Thursday…my favorite day of the week! I haven’t posted anything in awhile. I know it was about month ago (can you believe how fast time flies?) but I think I am still trying to get over my vacation. Anyway, why exactly do I love Thursdays? Three reasons: The Office, Lost, and I get every other Friday off so that means I get to stay up late. As you may know, I am a night owl (but I don’t have worms,) so I enjoy the times when I can stay up late just frittering time away... plus who can deny a night where we can get both our Jim Halpert and Jack Shephard on? Not I.

Here’s a picture of my favorite island that we visited on this cruise. It’s St. Johns. The only thing that would make today better would be me, Matt and the puppies lying on this beach all day and then retreating to our bungalow to watch Office and Lost. Ah, a girl can dream, can’t she?


P.S. I just wanted to throw a major thanks to Andrea for that last post. I read that on our flight back from FL and got all teary. She’s the best GD friend a girl could ask for.

No comments: