Wednesday, March 19, 2008

On April 10th, Thursday's Are Right Again.

I just saw this promo of the upcoming season and had to post it. I know what you're thinking, "Ugh, more Office stuff". It's my blog so suck it.



This is all just footage of their first days back filming and it makes me extremely happy inside to know they are back filming the show. Also, I just read a spoiler that made me giddy beyond belief. It has nothing to do with Jim and Pam or anything like that but it's something that makes this basketball girl's heart very happy. (Shannon, I know you are just getting into The Office this season and you haven't seen the "Basketball" episode from season one, which you really need to watch because it's funny, but this casting side for an upcoming episode that I just read is right up our alley.)

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Um, so you're going to mention my name in the blog, something about how we're going to love what's coming up because of bball (a spoiler you read), and you AREN'T going to say what it is?! Thanks. Thanks a lot! LOL. Kidding! So, really, what is it????

Eunice said...

OK, so, there was a casting side for the Office with this as the requirement:

TALL FEMALE BASKETBALL PLAYER - college age, any ethnicity, female, at least 6'1", preferably taller-don't have to see her playing basketball but we have to believe she is athletic. A couple small scenes. PLEASE INDICATE HEIGHT ON SUBMISSION SHE HAS TO BE VERY TALL!!!!!

I can't wait to see what they do with this storyline! And you need to watch the "Basketball" episode because they play ball and its pretty much hilarious and Jim is hubba hubba while he plays.

Shannon said...

OK, so maybe another bball episode? That would be fun! I'll have to see the "Basketball" episode. Hopefully it'll air sometime soon so I have a reference for this new one when it airs. I still have the TMYK "Foul" clip with Jim that you sent to me. It was hilarious so I can only imagine how funny the old ep and this new one might be.

Shannon said...

"Basketball" airs on TBS on March 25th! Yay!

Eunice said...

Really? You need to record it and save it because it is that funny. It's funny because we've all played with people like this...you know? It has that "it's funny because it's true" vibe.

TimaSue said...

yay for the return of the office! I just finished watching john krasinski on jay leno tonight. he's funny, couple weeks to go...... did you guys do a prescreening for his movie?

Andrea said...

"On April 10th, Thursday's Are Right Again."

That is my life's motto right now!