Sunday, January 13, 2008

What's that word we made up for when we have a song stuck in our head? Anyway, I have a song stuck in my head.

I've had this song stuck in my head for the past four days. I just can't get it out. Just when I think I've forgotten it, Matt goes and sings it. On most ocassions, I hate when I have songs stuck in my head but this one makes me laugh, so it's no biggie. I kept thinking about it this morning, so I looked it up on youtube and well I'm posting it for you guys to watch.



Oh and I'm only posting this other one because I one day strive to be a rhymenocerous.



Now, I can't stop. Damn you youtube and your accessible videos right at my fingertips. Here goes another song I had in my head for like a week right after New Years. Just when Jemaine and Bret make you laugh they go and get you with some touchy shizz...funny but still touchy.



Brown paper, white paper, put it together with the tape, the tape of love...the sticky stuff. I love watching Jemaine. He just makes me laugh so much. If you don't have season 1 of Flight of the Conchords then you need to get it.

No comments: